What it is:
gPodder is a podcast receiver/catcher. You can subscribe to feeds
(“podcasts”) and automatically download new audio and video content.
Downloaded content can be played on your computer or synchronized to
iPods, MTP-based players, filesystem-based MP3 players and Bluetooth
enabled mobile phones. YouTube video feeds are also supported.
This package provides the “gpodder” GUI and the “gpo” CLI utility.
* iPod, MP3 player and mobile phone support
* RSS, Atom, YouTube and Soundcloud feeds
* Focus on Usability
* Integrated with the gpodder.net Web Service
* User interfaces: GTK+, Maemo 4, Maemo 5 and CLI
* Plays well together with the Panucci podcast player
* Open Source and Free Software (GPL v3 or later)
To know more about:
To install in Ubuntu:
sudo apt-get install gpodder