What it is: DOSEMU stands for DOS Emulation, and allows you to run DOS and many DOS programs, including many DPMI applications such as DOOM and Windows 3.1, under Linux.
– Color text and full keyboard emulation (via hotkeys) via terminal.
– Built-in X support, includes IBM character set font.
– Graphics capability at the console with most compatible video cards.
– DPMI support so you can run DOOM.
– CDROM support.
– Builtin IPX and pktdrvr support.
sudo apt-get install dosemu
Application->System tools->DOS emulator