Application : Ubuntu Tweak for Ubuntu 9.10
What it is: This tool is for ubuntu which makes it easy to change hidden system and desktop settings.Ubuntu Tweak is only for GNOME desktop environment.This is still under heavy development and very good utility for ubuntu users.
Ubuntu Tweak Features
- Tweak otherwise hidden settings
- Cleanup unneeded packages to free diskspace
- Easily install up-to-date version of many application
- Configure file templates and shortcut scripts for easy access to common task
- And many more useful features!
Install Ubuntu Tweak
Download ubuntu tweak using the following command
Now you have .deb package install this package using the following command
sudo dpkg -i ubuntu-tweak_0.4.9.2-1%7Ekarmic1_i386.deb
This will complete the installation
If you want to open Ubuntu Tweak go to Applications—>System Tools—>Ubuntu Tweak